Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TODAY SO DAMN TERRIBLY SAD!!!!!!

so shame on me.....
omg,i cried at school..
#%#@$%#.....
it is the 1st time i cried at SMK perimbun.......my virgin cry(lolz)
well..
scolded by a woman...
i dunnoe y she want to scold me like shit,like i not deserve to live in this world..
holy $#!T!!!!
but...haizzz
actually i also gt wrong,i shudn't make noise while staying at the class
when other class having exam.....==
BTW, she said i STARE AT the GUMMY ,CUTE,BLOODY FAT teacher..
WTH!!!!actually,i'm just looking at her and keep nod my head only ma....
then she say i very arrogant.......haizzzzz
at the moment,my brain is blanked....i couldn't think anything..after few seconds.....
in my mind : WTH r u talking about??!?!!am i gt so ACTION while teacher scolded at me?????oh man,if really like dat,then today i sure GANTUNG by the teacher already...OMG,as a teacher also cannot think common sensely,then u straight away SHOOT me ,PWNED me........
that is the MOST "meaningful day" TO ME!!!!HURRAY!!!
==" :hope this thing won't happen twice.....

4 comments:

  1. noob la u...scold by teacher then cry...wtf la u-.-
    visit my website for details

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols..scold by hu wanna cry ar??
    ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha,halfblackbitch cried~ jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. zzz
    男人泪关你屁事吗??
    i cried then cried la,the tear flew away de,oso cnt come back alrdy....zzzz

    ReplyDelete